1. Collection of personal information
Personal information: The type of information we collect from you or from third parties, may include:
- contact details including email address, mailing or street address and telephone number;
- marital status and anniversary;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- preferences and opinions;
- details of products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, and our response;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and browsing behaviour;
- additional personal information that you provide to us directly or indirectly through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and • any other information requested by us and/or provided by you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to enable you to access and use our Site and any associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- for analytics, market research and business development including to operate and improve our Site and any associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information and about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where you fail to pay for goods or services provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases, to the extent permissible by law. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith.
4. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Your provision of third party information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us through our Contact Us Page. A one-click unsubscription option is available on every marketing email.
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us through our Contact Us Page. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint. Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us through our Contact Us Page.
5. Storage and Security
6. Cookies & Web Beacons
7. Links to other websites
For any questions, please contact us via our Contact Us Page or visit our Support Portal.
Kickass Products Pty Ltd
2 Mallet St, Kunda Park QLD 4556
Last update: 15 February 2021
LegalVision ILP Pty Ltd owns the copyright in this document and use without permission is prohibited.